In addition, I recommend utilizing the Legal Studies Program Guide.
Please analyze the following utilizing the Model Penal Code:
1) Scott breaks into a house with the intentions of stealing some jewelry. He is surprised that the owner is at home, grabs his gun, and fatally shoots him. What charge can be filed against Scott? Discuss why.
2) Brett sneaks into a warehouse intent on theft and is surprised by a security guard, whom Brett knocks down a flight of stairs, killing him. What crime was committed? Discuss why.
3) Liza drives 80 MPH on a windy road, drives off a cliff, killing Liza'a passenger in the crash. What charges can be filed against Liza? Discuss why.
4) Please share any similar cases that you found. How did conducting research and going through each step of legal analysis help you to reach this conclusion? Analyze how you applied critical thinking and legal analytical skills to assist you in this regard. What new research and/or analytical tool or method did you try for the first time this week? What do you think you do well and what would you like to strengthen so that you continue to improve?
price non negotiable, 550 words minimum, 1-2 reference, APA format
This question was first posted at collepals.com!
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.