Metropolitan Memorial is seeking to expand its service offerings into underserved rural communities. The Board of Directors has expressed concerns given the emergence of new payment models, low reimbursement from Medicare and Medicaid, and uncertainty in terms of provider incentives offered through the Affordable Care Act. The Board of Directors has requested an executive summary outlining the organization’s financial viability given the challenges facing health organizations, particularly those operating in rural communities.
The CEO has asked you to prepare an executive summary to present to the Board of Trustees, discussing the following information:
-Comprehensive identification of the different types of healthcare payment models that could be utilized by Metropolitan Memorial. Includes multiple examples or supporting details per topic.
– Clear and thorough explanation of the ways the organization can achieve Triple AIM of improving the experience of care, improving the health of populations, and reducing per capital costs of healthcare. Includes multiple examples or supporting details per topic.
– Clear and thorough identification of the impact of the payer mix on the revenue. Includes multiple examples or supporting details.
– Comprehensive explanation of how value-based healthcare delivery can be utilized to save money. Includes multiple examples or supporting details.
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.