Part 1 (recommend completing during Week 5)
In Part 1 of this activity, you will complete the following tasks:
To identify a suitable interview subject, find professionals in your career you would like to explore. Think about tapping these sources:
There are no restrictions on your interviewee’s location. CareerQuest has a video chat feature you can use if you connect with your subject through that platform.
After you explore your interviewee options, request the interview. Reach out in a timely manner, as many professionals have demanding schedules and may not be available right away. It is also wise to consider having more than one potential interview candidate, in case your first choice doesn't pan out.
As you prepare for your interview, bear in mind these tips:
Part 2 (recommend completing during Week 6)
Prepare for your interview well in advance. In Part 2 of this activity, you will prepare for and conduct your informational interview by completing the following tasks:
Here are some questions you might consider:
Part 3 (due by the end of Week 7)
After your interview, summarize your notes in two or three paragraphs. Include the name of the interviewee, a short biography describing his or her professional background and experiences, and a brief synopsis of your interview details/highlights. Be sure to include a reflection on why you chose to interview this person and what you learned relative to your career. Finally, make sure to include the questions you asked. You may find this template helpful. This documentation is due by the end of Week 7.
Running head: GUIDED IMAGERY AND PROGRESSIVE MUSCLE RELAXATION
First Term Experience & Tutoring Services, University of Maryland Global Campus
PACE 111: Program and Career Exploration
Additional paragraphs as necessary…
1. List your questions here.
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.