Perform a usability evaluation of an existing e-commerce Website.
Including images is highly encouraged to demonstrate the usability issues within the site.
Use the following points as guidelines when writing the Website Review:
1. System Identification: What Website are you evaluating? What is its main purpose, and what are the target users?
2. Tasks and Activities: As an evaluation participant, what are you trying to complete with the system? Be sure to identify at least three use cases. Upon identification, complete each identification path you are trying to identify, including the strengths and weaknesses of each task and activity.
3. Metrics: As much as possible, use measurable criteria as you’ve read in the Preece text. Identify those methods you’ve applied in your review of the Website.
4. Application: Using the Nielsen 10 heuristics for usability design, explain how each task can be improved.
5. Assessment: Recommend five changes the Website platform selected can make to improve its usability posture.
Wridemy.com Professional writers will write this paper for only $10 a page
This question was first posted at wridemy.com!
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.