1) Minimum 5 pages (No word count per page)- Follow the 3 x 3 rule: minimum of three paragraphs per page
You must strictly comply with the number of paragraphs requested per page
All paragraphs must be narrative and cited in the text- each paragraph
The writing must be coherent, using connectors or conjunctive to extend, add information, or contrast information.
Bulleted responses are not accepted
Don't write in the first person
Don't copy and paste the questions.
Answer the question objectively, do not make introductions to your answers, answer it when you start the paragraph
3)****************************** It will be verified by Turnitin (Identify the percentage of exact match of writing with any other resource on the internet and academic sources, including universities and data banks)
********************************It will be verified by SafeAssign (Identify the percentage of similarity of writing with any other resource on the internet and academic sources, including universities and data banks)
4) Minimum 7 references (APA format) per part not older than 5 years (Journals, books) (No websites)
All references must be consistent with the topic-purpose-focus of the parts. Different references are not allowed.
5) Identify your answer with the numbers, according to the question. Start your answer on the same line, not the next
Q 1. Nursing is XXXXX
Q 2. Health is XXXX
Literature review on the use of integrative theory in clinical practice or research studies
****Of the 7 articles of the references, must select three (3) articles to compare and contrast them (3. Finding)****
1. Introduction (One paragraph):
a. Describe the historical background of integrative theory
2. Process used to find articles and how & why articles were selected (Two paragraphs):.
a. Explain/identify keywords used in the search
b. Explain/identify data-based search
c. Explain/identify years used in the search (Not older than 5 years )
d. Explain/identify the number of articles retrieved (10 articles).
e. Explain/identify the articles selected (3 articles)
f. Explain/identify how and why these articles were selected.
3. Finding (Six paragraphs: Three paragraphs to compare and three paragraphs to contrast):
a. Compare the three (3) selected articles on how the integrative theory is used in practice (Three paragraphs)
b. Contraste the three (3) selected articles on how the integrative theory is used in practice (Three paragraphs)
4. Implication to nursing practice (Four paragraphs: One paragraph to explain and three paragraphs to describe "how")
a. Explain if the integrative theory positively or negatively impacts nursing practice (One paragraph)
b. Describe how integrative theory impacts nursing practice (Three paragraphs)
5. Conclusion about integrative theory in clinical practice or research studies(One paragraph)
6. Recommendations about the use of integrative theory in clinical practice or research studies(One paragraph)
Wridemy.com Professional writers will write this paper for only $10 a page
This question was first posted at wridemy.com!
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.