Topic Great Depression focus on how the AAA and NIRA programs helped in combatting the Great Depression. In your intro you can briefly summarize how the Depression changed the government and out nation's economy.
· Instructions: Create a working bibliography (also sometimes called Works Cited or References page) of at least six (6) sources in one of the approved formats in Chicago/Turabian style.
Your bibliography must include the following source types:
· Two primary sources
· One scholarly journal article – this must be a peer-reviewed journal article, not a book review or a student published article
· One secondary source – may not be the Yawp
· One additional source of your choosing – may not be a source from the eText or a tertiary source (tertiary sources are reference materials, like encyclopedias, dictionaries, and textbooks)
Your annotation must include the following information
· A summary of the content of the source or the content of the online exhibit
· A summary of the author’s thesis and conclusions or the purpose of the online exhibit
· A description of the evidence that the author used to support the thesis or a description of the images in the online exhibit
· A statement about how and why the source will be helpful for your own research
Primary Source #1
Primary Source #2
Scholarly Journal #1
Secondary Source 1
An Additional Source
Wridemy.com Professional writers will write this paper for only $10 a page
This question was first posted at wridemy.com!
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.