I'm working on a new advertising and promotion project. I would like for someone to provide me with feedback on it.
Week 3 Discussion $8.00
By the due date assigned, respond to the assigned discussion questions and submit your responses to the appropriate topic in this Discussion Area.
· Respond to the assigned questions using the lessons and vocabulary found in the reading.
· Support your answers with examples and research and cite your research using the APA format.
· Start reviewing and responding to the postings of your classmates as early in the week as possible.
Traditional advertising such as print and television has decreased, while online or Internet advertising has continued to increase. This week you have learned that online advertising can take place in many different formats.
Create a 300 – 400-word response discussing the following questions:
· Pick three types of online advertising formats and describe each in detail. Include an example for each. (Select from: blogs, podcasts, social networks, e-zines, email, video advertisements, banner advertisements, and pop-ups)
· You know from your reading that search engine advertising is one of the fastest forms of online advertising. Assume that you sell cowboy boots and want to advertise your retail firm through Google. Describe how search engine advertising works. What are some major concerns with search engine advertising?
· What is behavioral marketing and why may a marketer be interested in this approach?
Be sure to properly cite your sources using APA; include your references and in-text citations.
Course Project Part 1 $30.00
This course has major project assignments due in Week 3 and Week 5. It will take more than a week's effort to adequately complete them. Plan time to start the research and work on those assignments earlier than the week in which they are due.
Based on research conducted on the South University online library or via the Internet, identify a brand which is struggling in the marketplace. In this project, you will assume the role of the brand manager who has been hired reposition the brand in the marketplace and increase sales through an integrated marketing communications (IMC) plan.
Complete the following activities:
· Summarize the brand you selected. Why is the brand struggling and how will you revitalize the brand?
· Conduct a market segmentation analysis. Who is your target market and why? Be sure to consider the four sets of consumer characteristics which influence what people consume and how they respond to marketing communications.
· Determine how your brand is positioned in the marketplace. Who are your competitors? What benefits and attributes are associated with the brand?
· Determine the objective of your advertising campaign and provide justification.
· Create your marcom budget. Determine if you will utilize the percentage of sales method, the task method, or the competitive method.
· Create the advertising message for your campaign. How will you create effective advertising and get the message to stick in the minds of your target audience? What message strategy will you use?
· Propose how you will measure the effectiveness of your advertising message.
· Submit your answers in a 6- to 9-page Microsoft Word document, using APA style.
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.