Go to the National Hurricane Center's page http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/
This is the 'official' page for information regarding any active storm. After you have thoroughly reviewed the contents of this site, answer these questions:
1. Overall, how would you assess the effectiveness of the NHS info for EM Professionals?
2. Given your answer for question 1, how effective do you feel this page is for the public? Are those two answers different? Why?
3. What is this site's best 'one glance' method of conveying information? Why?
4. What do you feel is missing from this site in regards to effective decision making? Imagine you were responsible for ordering evacuations, does this site tell you everything you need to know?
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.