***Please see doc "main question 8"***
For whatever reason, it does not allow me to submit the question. Thank you
Each Assignment requires:
· a thesis statement,
· an APA style bibliography,
· use of APA style in-line citations, and
· adherence to the 3+1 Rule.
The 3+1 Rule requires students to use a minimum of three assigned readings from the current week and one from a previous week. This rule encourages students to review and connect the assigned readings from week to week.
This week’s readings (use 3)
· Know Your Rights: A guide to the United States Constitution , The United States Department of Justice
· Citizenship Rights and Responsibilities , U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services
· Are Human Rights Universal? Foreign Affairs, Thomas Franck, 2001
· The Declaration of the Rights of Man and of the Citizen , National Assembly of France, 1789
· Universal Declaration of Human Rights , United Nations, 1948
· American Declaration of the Rights and Duties of Man , United Nations Refugee Angency, 1948
Last week’s readings (use 1)
· The Federalist Number 47, [30 January] 1788 , James Madison, Founders Online
· The Federalist No. 51, [6 February 1788] , James Madison, Founders Online
Analyze these three documents: The Amendments to the Constitution (1787), France’s Declarations of Man and Citizen (1789), and the United Nation’s The Universal Declaration of Human Rights (1948). Consider the rights that are common to all three documents. Notice that not all rights appear in all three papers. Compose an essay in which you compare and contrast the rights found in the documents and make a case for the three rights, that are found in all three documents, that you consider most important.
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.