Students will be given 3 different child profiles and select one to complete. The student will read the profile and answer the questions listed below for one scenario. The student should research via professional journals, books, textbooks, and web pages for different recommendations and information to assist you in answering the questions listed below. After you have answered the questions, All work will need to be typed. Make sure to submit the correct report with the correct name. For example, make sure to submit Omar to the Omar Assignment.
Specifically the student will:
1. Read each of the child profiles. Select one.
Name of Child Selected: ______________________________
2. What are the potential strengths of this child?
3. What are some potential areas of need for this child?
4. What additional information do you believe you need to help you assess and make a better decision about this child? Are there specific questions?
5. Develop one goal (measurable, objective, and attainable- SMART) for this child based on the strengths and needs you have identified.
What is a SMART goal? https://youtu.be/1-SvuFIQjK8
The child will…
6. What are three possible modifications or interventions that you could use to assist this child in the classroom? One should relate directly to the goal you have developed, the other two can be related to the same goal or be based on other identified strengths and needs.
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.