Project schedules and resources are central to the success of a project. It is important to allot enough time as well as the proper resources to ensure each task is completed on time.
Schedule – Take the WBS you developed from the W3 discussion and define all of the activities that will be necessary to create each deliverable in your WBS. Create the schedule for your project using MS Project. If you did not view the W3 video message which provided instructions for downloading MS Project, please do so now. Include the Gantt chart within your paper and ensure the critical path is easily identified.
Note: Any scheduling software program can be used such as MS Project, MS Excel, or MS Excel Templates, Monday.com, SmartSheet, or other similar software tools.
Resources – Create your staffing management plan to include the following:
1. Human resource management plan (including role descriptions and staffing management)
2. RACI Chart
3. Gantt Chart with resource assignments
4. Plan for resolving overloads
The requirements below must be met for your paper to be accepted and graded:
· Write between 750 – 1,250 words (approximately 3 – 5 pages) using Microsoft Word in APA style, see example below.
· Use font size 12 and 1” margins.
· Include cover page and reference page.
· At least 80% of your paper must be original content/writing.
· No more than 20% of your content/information may come from references.
· Use at least three references from outside the course material, one reference must be from EBSCOhost. Text book, lectures, and other materials in the course may be used, but are not counted toward the three-reference requirement.
· Cite all reference material (data, dates, graphs, quotes, paraphrased words, values, etc.) in the paper and list on a reference page in APA style.
References must come from sources such as, scholarly journals found in EBSCOhost, CNN, online newspapers such as, The Wall Street Journal, government websites, etc. Sources such as, Wikis, Yahoo Answers, eHow, blogs, etc. are not acceptable for academic writing.
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.