This is a multistep prompt in which you have to answer each of the questions posed to you.
Love is an important theme in all of the myths we cover in this course, though you will soon come to find that ideas about love vary widely. What does this week’s reading assignment reveal about love? Be sure to refer to specific passages and/or quotes from the text to support your answer.
Heroism is also a very important topic when it comes to the world of myth. What do the tales of our heroes reveal about Greek and Roman ideas of heroism? In your opinion, are any of the heroes more heroic than others? Be sure to develop your answer thoroughly, and refer to specific passages and/or quotes from the text to support your answer.
• Your initial response should be at least 500 words in length
• Use MLA format for any quotations or citations that you use to support your answer
• Use size 12 font, one-inch margins, and double-spacing
• Consult the MLA Formatting and Style Guide to understand how to format citations and
references and for general writing assistance (writing style, mechanics, grammar, etc.).
Hamilton, Edith. Mythology: Timeless Tales of Gods and Heroes. Grand Central Publishing, 2011.
Part Two: Stories of Love and Adventure, pp. 121 to 150 (through the end of Pygmalion and Galatea); pp. 155 to 195 (beginning with the tale of Daphne and Apollo)
Part Three: The Great Heroes Before the Trojan War, pp. 196 to 252
Additional Resources: External Links
Hadestown Broadway Trailer – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uWDwy2lAFFo
"Way Down Hadestown" – Sung by the Cast of Hadestown on Broadway – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yokR4_Q1nEM
Hercules Official Trailer #1 (2014) – Dwayne Johnson, Ian McShane Movie HD – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GFqY089piQ4
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.