ARK Encounter 7th & 8th grade – mathematically
You have been tasked with finding the cost of replacing all the exterior
boards on the ark and waterproofing the outside of it. The replacement
boards will be sixteen feet long and ten inches wide. The boards will have
no spacing between them. The boards will be attached using nails. Each
board will have three nails on each end and two nails every twenty-four
inches. After the boards are attached, the entire exterior of the ark will be
sealed with waterproofing. For computing purposes, consider the shape of
the ark as a rectangular prism. You will be replacing boards on five of the
six sides of the rectangular prism. The dimensions of the ark are according
to Genesis 6:15 300 cubits by 50 cubits by 30 cubits (450 feet long by 75
feet wide by 45 feet tall.) Prices are listed in the table below.
10 inches x16 feet
Covers 60 square feet
$75 per board
$44 per bucket
Be sure to show:
1. all your work
2. Total number of boards with final cost of wood
3. Total number of buckets of waterproofing and cost of waterproofing
4. Total cost for the whole project.
5. High school basketball courts are 84 feet long by 50 feet wide. If we
were able to lay out flat all the sides and the bottom of the ark, how
many basketball courts would it take to cover it? Round your answer to the nearest hundred if needed.
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.