HR Plan: Parts 1 and 2
This assignment will use the readings and discussions as a base for an individual assignment where students will play the role of an HR professional and will develop an HR plan for a franchise owner. They will apply HR Planning knowledge to forecast demand and supply and then develop a clear plan to address the resulting labour shortage or surplus.
• Students will conduct research and apply labour supply and demand forecasting concepts and techniques they learned to create this HR plan. Students will then write an executive summary business report which documents the results of their research and their HR plan including (but not limited to) addressing the case questions in the textbook. Your executive summary report must be a Word document (Maximum of 1500 words, excluding cover page and references page, APA standards).
• Students will also complete a video recorded 10-minute presentation which logically documents the results of their research and their HR plans to be presented to the franchise owner. The presentation will provide the owner with a high-level summary of the management report, rationale for action, and the recommended HR plan. The presentation must be (8-10 PowerPoint slides, 12-point font excluding cover page and references page).
• Part 1: the executive summary report is due on Sunday of Unit 10 and worth 10% of final grade
• Part 2: the PowerPoint presentation is due on Sunday of Unit 10 and worth 8% of final grade
Objective of Assignment
• Analyze human resources demand to create a forecast using quantitative and qualitative techniques.
• Use strategies to forecast internal human resources supply.
• Create a human resources plan and describe ways to deal with a human resources surplus and/or shortage.
• Develop business communication skills (written and verbal).
• Dessler, G., & Chhinzer, N. (2020). Human resources management in Canada (14th Canadian ed.). Pearson Canada Inc.
• ISBN-13: 978-0-13-485619-3
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.