1. Suppose inputs are only substitutable at two units of labor for every one unit of capital, and one unit of output is produced for every unit of labor or ½ unit of capital. What would be the equation for the production function? What is the average and marginal product of labor in this case?
2. Suppose output is produced according to the production function Q = M^0.5 K^0.5 L^0.5, where M is materials. Does this production function exhibit decreasing, increasing, or constant returns to scale? Show using an example.
3. Suppose output is produced according to the production function Q = min(K, L), what is the expansion path of this production function?
4. Construct a linear programming problem with two outputs and two constraints (labor and capital).
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.