I'm working on a nursing writing question and need an explanation to help me learn.
2. Complete a professional summary (suggested length of 3–4 pages) that includes the following:
a. Explain how the specific artifacts or completed work or both in your portfolio represent you as a learner and a healthcare professional.
b. Discuss how the specific artifacts in your portfolio represent your professional strengths.
c. Discuss any challenges you encountered during the progression of your program.
i. Explain how you overcame these challenges.
d. Explain how your coursework helped you meet each of the nine nursing program outcomes.
Note: Refer to the attachment “Nursing Conceptual Model.”
e. Analyze how you fulfilled the following roles during your program:
f. Discuss how you have grown professionally since the beginning of your program.
I will attach the complete document so you can understand the project. I only need you to complete #2 portion WHICH IS THE PART SHOWN ABOVE (professional summary 3-4 page)
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.