1. Did you know about the Google Classroom LMS discussed in this unit? If yes, when and in what context was it presented to you? If no, what are your initial reactions after watching these videos? (25 Points).
2. Using the Internet, find 2-3 web resources and post here that can help you to further your understanding of Google classroom and its application in your teachings. These resources could include videos, articles, blogs, or Web pages to list a few examples. (25 Points)
3. Research on what the educators are currently saying about using Google Classroom. What are the pros and cons of using Google Classroom? How do you plan to address the cons? (50 Points).
Respond to each prompt in no less than one paragraph (3-4 sentences) and not more than two paragraphs.
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.