Assignment #3: RESEARCH PAPER (35 Points)
The research paper must be 9 pages in length, with ten to fifteen references, and must be comprehensive. Students must address each aspect of the topic of bullying separately and extensively, exactly as outlined in the assignment, and use research evidence from books, articles and professional web sites to support their arguments and conclusions. This assignment must be submitted to the instructor in week seven. Please include a cover page with your paper. This assignment is worth 30 points and will be graded according to the grades distribution below and the rubric in Attachment #2. Topic: Broadly speaking, bullying is an intentional and unwanted, aggressive behavior among school aged children that involves some kind of a real or perceived imbalance of power. The behavior is repeated, or has the potential to be repeated, over time. Both children who are bullied and who bully others may have serious lasting problems. Children with special needs may be at higher risk of being bullied. Bullying can include making fun of students because of their disability or their appearance.
Please address each of the following questions about bullying separately and extensively and use research evidence to support your answers and claims: RESEARCH PAPER RUBRIC (35 POINTS)
1. (2 points)
2. What is the difference bullying and harassment? (2 points)
3. What are the characteristics of bullies? (2 points)
4. What are the characteristics of victims? (2 points)
5. What are the causes and risk factors of bullying? (2 points)
6. What are the symptoms and signs that your student is being bullied? (2 points)
7. What are the long-term effects of bullying? (2 points)
8. What should victims of bullying and their teachers do to stop bullying? (3 points)
9. What are the treatment options for victims of bullying? (3 points)
10. What should parents do if they think their child is bullying others? (3 points)
11. What are treatment options for people who bully others? (3 points)
12. What can/should people do if they see someone being bullied? (2 points)
13. What measures can be implemented to prevent bullying at school? How does your school address the problem of bullying? (3 points)
14. Where can teachers find more information about bullying? (2 points)
15. APA format, grammar, spelling, punctuation, references and formatting (2 points)
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.