Urban Problems in Puerto Rico, Part 1
For this unit and Unit VII of this course, you are writing a four-page research paper about Puerto Rico. In this unit, you will complete the first two pages of the research paper.
The research paper draft you complete in this unit should contain the following items:
1. Briefly introduce Puerto Rico. Provide some background information about the people and the island.
2. Identify one or more urban problems faced in Puerto Rico. Make sure to provide a discussion on what caused and continues to cause the problem or problems.
3. Explain how globalization connects to the urban problem or problems you introduced in your paper.
4. Discuss how geography connects to the urban problem or problems you introduced in your paper.
Be sure that you fully address all of the required elements for this paper. You cannot simply fill the paper with background information about Puerto Rico and then address the urban problems in just a few sentences.
You are required to cite the textbook and at least two additional scholarly sources from the CSU Online Library. All sources used, including the textbook, must be referenced; paraphrased and quoted material must have accompanying APA citations.
The CSU Online Library contains a good resource database for this assignment. It is called the World Scholar: Latin America & the Caribbean database.
Another good resource is the CIA-World Factbook. It can be found at https://www.cia.gov/the-world-factbook
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.