Textbook PDF attached
Explain the difference between deductive and inductive reasoning using at least two examples. Please explain your answer with at least 250 words. Base your writing on Chapter 2 of the textbook and other examples found on the Internet. Make sure to cite your sources in APA format.
In Chapter 3 of the textbook, the confidence level is discussed. Explain what a confidence level is and its use in data or business analysis with 250 or more words. Base your writing on the textbook and examples found on the Internet. Make sure to cite your sources in APA format.
You just purchased a food truck and have begun selling in a large college town. As you are learning the market, you have been changing location every few days to get a sense of local demand. In doing so, you’ve decided to collect some data. In particular, you collect data on your revenues and the distance of the truck location from the center of the local university. The hope is to get a sense as to whether demand notably varies depending on your proximity to the university.
Based on the data (attached excel), please answer the following.
1. What were the best days of the month for sales? (Top 5)
1. What days of week are the best for sales?
1. What was the total sales for the month?
1. What days were the worst for sale? (Lowest 5)
1. Rank the weeks by best sales from greatest to least: 1, 2, 3, or 4. Hint: total the week’s sales and group accordingly. Omit the 29-31 in your ranking.
1. What is the average for the month?
1. What is the mode?
1. What is the range in sales?
1. Run a regression and use the data to create a graph in Excel.
1. Write a 500-word summary explaining to your manager how you can increase sales for the next month.
In Chapter 3 Standard Deviation is introduced. Explain Standard Deviation and show some common applications of it. Include in your discussion the relation between the Sample Mean and Standard Deviation. Please give your answer with at least 250 words. Base your writing on the textbook and examples found on the Internet. Make sure to cite your sources in APA format.
In Chapter 3 the T-Stat is introduced. Explain the T-Stat and show some common applications of it, also include in your discussion the Z-Score. Please give your answer with at least 250 words. Base your writing on the textbook and examples found on the Internet. Make sure to cite your sources in APA format.
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.