Please answer each week seperate
Project Plan: Agile, Waterfall, DevOps, SWOT SWOT Analysis 1. Perform a SWOT analysis on your business project. Define strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats. Use table 11-1 as a guide. Strategic Plan 2. Expand on your analysis with a strategic plan to address each area. How do you protect or ensure strengths and opportunities while mitigating risks and threats? The strategic planning pyramid in figure 11-2 will be helpful. Each level is described below the pyramid. DevOps 3. After reading more about DevOps, consider where it fits with your organization or department. What principles and practices would you consider useful to adopt? Why? (MindTap assignment as well as section 12-5). Models and Frameworks 4. Also consider the Agile and Waterfall models as well as Scrum. Again, which would you adopt? Will more than one work for different aspects of the business? Refer to figures 12-1 and 12-17, tables 12-2 and 12-10. 5. Create a diagram or flowchart detailing how the model or framework you chose would work within your structure. Figures and tables mentioned above can provide example models. Address each of these areas using the headings provided and submit as a Word document. with requested diagrams embedded. Be sure to run spellcheck and keep quotes to a minimum with credit given to sources. Include any references used.
Cumulative Project Assignment
Project Plan: Risks and Threats
1. In the last portion of our project, perform a risk assessment based on learning and experience. What risks can you identify? What can be done to address them? Are any of them considered acceptable risks? Why and what will it cost if the risk becomes reality? (Chapter 13, section 2).
2. Discuss or expand on threats and plans to address them. Are your plans for security, both locally and online, sufficient? If not, what else can you do to protect your systems as well as your data? (Chapter 13)
3. Will you require training in ethics for employees? How will you respond to or enforce breaches due to employee error or deliberate misbehavior? (Chapter 14).
4. Look at the project as a whole. Finalize or refine anything in your previous labs that needs it, add appropriate diagrams, tables or images you’ve created, then combine everything into one document, save, and submit.
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.