nternship- Business Memo Guidelines and Rubric
Throughout the course, you will write two business memos. In each memo, you will describe your current roles and responsibilities and how they link to the course ompetencies. The memo should also include the total hours that you worked in the time period.
1. Theory Into Practice: We prepare students who will be able to turn theory into practice through the use and application of analytical tools to business situations.
2. Professionalism: We prepare students who will be able to demonstrate an effective command of professional skill sets to conduct themselves according to ethical business principles and values and to express themselves at a professional level of excellence relevant to business situations.
3. Business Communications: A graduate of the Business Core program is expected to have confidence in their oral communication skills, professional/polished writing ability and practice using their negotiation skills.
4. Problem Solving and Decision Making: A graduate of the Business Core program is expected to solve business problems by analyzing quantitative tools and qualitative data to inform their decision-making practices.
5. Teamwork: A graduate of the Business Core program is expected to develop a broad range of interpersonal skills in order to function effectively as a participant in team and group situations.
6. Social and Corporate Responsibility: A graduate of the Business Core program is expected to assess and understand the consequences of an organization’s decisions and actions; they will realize the legal and ethical considerations and implications of personal, social, business, and international business behavior and activity.
7. Innovative and Entrepreneurial Thinking: A graduate of the Business Core program is expected to think creatively, plan strategically, and develop innovative business decisions with an entrepreneurial mindset.
Requirements of submission: double spacing, 12-point Times New Roman font, 1-inch margins, and APA citations.
Instructor feedback: Students can find their feedback in Brightspace.
Roles and Responsibilities
Thoroughly describes roles and responsibilities
Describes roles and responsibilities
Describe roles and responsibilities but description is unclear
Does not describe roles and responsibilities
Links Internship Competencies to Roles and Responsibilities
Draws clear connections between the program goals and School of Business competencies and roles and responsibilities; offers suggestions for extending roles/responsibilities to increase alignment to goals and competencies
Draws clear connections between the program goals and School of Business competencies and roles and responsibilities
Draws some connections between the program goals and School of Business competencies and roles and responsibilities, but connections are unclear
Does not link program goals and School of Business competencies to roles and responsibilities
Articulation of Response
Submission is free of errors related to citations, grammar, spelling, syntax, and organization
Submission has no major errors related to citations, grammar, spelling, syntax, or organization
Submission has major errors related to citations, grammar, spelling, syntax, or organization that negatively impact readability and articulation of main ideas
Submission has critical errors related to citations, grammar, spelling, syntax, or organization that prevent understanding of ideas
Uses professional-quality business memo format
Uses business memo format
Uses business memo format with some errors
Does not use business memo format
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.