Evidence Collection Policy
After the recent security breach, Always Fresh decided to form a computer security incident response team (CSIRT). As a security administrator, you have been assigned the responsibility of developing a CSIRT policy that addresses incident evidence collection and handling. The goal is to ensure all evidence collected during investigations is valid and admissible in court.
Consider the following questions for collecting and handling evidence:
1. What are the main concerns when collecting evidence?
2. What precautions are necessary to preserve evidence state?
3. How do you ensure evidence remains in its initial state?
4. What information and procedures are necessary to ensure evidence is admissible in court?
Create a policy that ensures all evidence is collected and handled in a secure and efficient manner. Remember, you are writing a policy, not procedures. Focus on the high-level tasks, not the individual steps.
Address the following in your policy:
§ Description of information required for items of evidence
§ Documentation required in addition to item details (personnel, description of circumstances, and so on)
§ Description of measures required to preserve initial evidence integrity
§ Description of measures required to preserve ongoing evidence integrity
§ Controls necessary to maintain evidence integrity in storage
§ Documentation required to demonstrate evidence integrity
§ Internet access
§ Course textbook
§ Format: Microsoft Word (or compatible)
§ Font: Times New Roman, size 12, double-space
§ Citation Style: APA
§ Length: 2 pages
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.