Character studies are common in literary fictional genres, and they also have a role in non-fiction. While it is true that the characters are “real” people, it is also true that they are being presented to advance a narrative. They’re present for a reason, so the author needs to make them as round (multifaceted the way people are) as possible. The people need to be described, they need dialog, they need to be presented from a point of view, etc.
It is clear by page 95 that Cullen is a serial killer and is using his position as a nurse to identify victims. However, it is also clear that there are other signs that he exploits and victimizes.
Rather than using the Department of Justice definitions for victim, I want to use the definition provided by the Oxford Dictionary of English:
“noun a person harmed , injured , or killed as a result of a crime , accident , or other event oraction [emphasis added] : victims of domestic violence | earthquake victims .
• a person who is tricked or duped: the victim of a hoax .
• a person who has come to feel helpless and passive in the face of misfortune or ill-treatment: I saw myself as a victim | [as modifier] a victim mentality .
• a living creature killed as a religious sacrifice: sacrificial victims for the ritual festivals .”
Please tell us about your reactions to The Good Nurse so far. Specifically, do you see evidence, other than human homicide, of abuse, exploitation, enabling, etc., taking place in Cullen’s interpersonal relationships and behaviors in these first 95 pages, and if so, what do you conclude about the context in which these homicides happened? Add any additional points you find important: there are many ways to address this text.
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.