Case Study: Projections, NPV, Compilation Assignment Instructions
Company: Domino’s Inc
Continue working on the individual case study started in Case Study: Matrices Assignment of ABC Corporation. Complete this portion of the case study: Case Study: Projections, NPV, Compilation Assignment.
A formal, in-depth case study analysis requires you to utilize the entire strategic management process. Assume your group is a consulting team asked by the ABC Corporation to analyze its external/internal environment and make strategic recommendations. You must include exhibits to support your analysis and recommendations.
The completed case study must include these components, with portions to be submitted over several modules as the Case Study: Matrices Assignment, the Case Study: Historical Financial Analysis Assignment, and the Case Study: Projections, NPV, Compilation Assignment.
You will use the information completed in Case Study: Matrices, and Case Study: Historical Financial Analysis as part of your Case Study: Projections, NPV, Compilation Assignment final document.
**Your Case Study: Projections, NPV, Compilation Assignment paper must include:
1. Executive Summary – this should be no more than one page and provide the reader with an overview of what will be contained in the following pages. The problem and strategic solution being recommended should be in this summary. Details for the choice and implementation and data to support the decision should be contained in the following sections.
2. Existing mission, objectives, and strategies
3. A new mission statement (include the number of the component in parenthesis before addressing that component)
4. Analysis of the firm’s existing business model
5. SWOT Analysis
6. TOWS Matrix
7. Competitive forces analysis
8. Historical Financial Statements (Income Statement, Balance Sheet, and Statement of Cash Flows) from the 3 most current years for the firm
9. Historical Ratio Analysis
10. Competitors Ratio Analysis
11. Alternative strategies (giving advantages and disadvantages for each). There should be at least two alternative strategies identified and discussed.
12. Projected Financial Statements (Income Statement, Balance Sheet and Statement of Cash Flows) for 3 years into the future. This must be broken down by year into two (2) columns: 1 column without your strategy and 1 column with your strategy. The without column should serve as the basis for your with strategy column and only those financial statement accounts that will be changed, based on your strategy, should be impacted.
13. Include Projected ratios for the without and with strategy by year. Discuss how these ratios compare and contrast with the historical findings.
14. Cost Analysis completed on an Excel tab that outlines the cost that will be incurred to implement the strategy. This information should correspond with the With Strategy on the Projected Financial Statements, linking of cells to the financial statements is encouraged.
15. Net Present Value analysis of proposed strategy’s new cash flow – you may also use Excel to solve for this. From the income statement the change in operating income between your with and without strategy should serve as your cash inflow for each year.
NOTE: To construct the first cash flow (cf1) the new revenue from your strategy(s) must be discounted back to the present value by calculating EBIT (Operating Income on the Income Statement) and that figure will be your cfn for each year. cf0 (initial cost of your strategy), cf1 (discounted cash flow first year), r (opportunity cost of capital, the rate of the next best alternative use of cash/debt/equity resources).
16. Implementation strategy – how and when will the strategy be implemented, this should outline the who, how, what, and when of the implementation process.
17. Specific recommended strategy and long term objectives
Explain why you chose the strategy, discuss the advantages/benefits to organizational success and sustainability. Incude a discussion of the challenges or disadvantages that may arise as a result of the strategic choice.
18. Text must follow this order with current APA level headings for each component.
Place the results of the case study analysis in a Word document include matrices as appendices and a reference page. Submit a separate Excel document for your Historical financials, Projections, NPV, and Cost of the strategy.
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.