Assignment 7c: Quiz on a Session Conducted by Albert Ellis, PhD
Use this link to complete quiz https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0KS9NezArg0
Below is the link to a YouTube video of Albert Ellis, PhD, founder of REBT in part of a session with a client. In your discussion, you are to cover in detail the following points:
1. The critical activating event for the client
2. The client’s primary dysfunctional emotion
3. The client’s irrational/unhelpful beliefs
4. The debates used by Albert Ellis to counter the client’s dysfunctional beliefs (state in full his debate and label the type of belief it is)
5. The degree to which it appears the session was helpful to the client. Give clear, concrete, observable evidence for your claim?
Albert Ellis: An REBT Approach to Coping with Suicide Video (Links to an external site.)
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.