1. There are numerous entities to which a healthcare organization might choose to voluntarily disclose Medicare or Medicaid billing errors. Name four of them.
2. Under the False Claims Act, there is a tangible benefit to an organization that discloses a violation within 30 days of becoming aware of it. What is the benefit?
3. Use the Medicaid Fraud Control Unit annual reports that can be found at https://oig.hhs.gov/ to determine which reviewed state has the highest and lowest convictions, civil judgments and settlements, as well as the amount of recovery.
Review 20 state reports to retrieve the data.
a) Create a spreadsheet or table to show the convictions, civil judgments and settlements, and amount of recovery for each state.
b). Identify the following: State with the highest number for each category
State with the lowest number for each category
Average number for each category
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.