1) Read the provided YAWP readings.
2) Watch the videos provided.
3) Review the Racism and Fear presentation provided.
4) Read the eyewitness account, Evacuation to Manzanar.
5) Read the Internment Camp Loyalty Questionnaire.
6) Read pages 804 – 811 of the US History online textbook.
Answer the following questions within your initial posting:
What are the Tuskegee Airmen most known for doing?
How did the U.S. justify sending troops to Europe to fight for the freedom of others but violating the rights and liberties of our own citizens?
Look at Figure 27.8 in your text within chapter 27. What is your reaction to the photo and the information about it?
What were the issues that sparked the Zoot Suit Riots?
Who were the No-No Boys? Research that phrase and tell us what you learned.
Would you have willing to fill out the Internment Camp Loyalty Application? Why or why not?
Research the 442nd Regimental Combat Team and tell us what you learned.
Slavery was legal.
The Indian Wars were legal.
Segregation was legal.
Denying women and people of color the right to vote was legal.
Internment camps were and ARE legal.
The Holocaust was legal.
Hiding and helping runaway slaves was criminalized.
Protecting the Jews was criminalized.
Fighting against racism was criminalized.
Fighting for Civil Rights and Equal Rights was criminalized.
Use the link below to answer the questions.
https://fod-infobase-com.occc.idm.oclc.org/p_ViewVideo.aspx?xtid=60748&loid=284180 and https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KxtThBTf0sI. 250 words and I need it in 10 hours
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.