Expat Profile P aper
• 3 or more typed pages
• 12 point font
• No cover page
• Minimum of 3 information sources (examples: blogs, YouTube video(s), newspapers, magazines, academic books, personal interviews, and websites)
• Cite references at end of paper (not included in 3-page requirement)
• Reference citations in APA (preferred) or other consistently applied format (Chicago, MLA, etc.)
• Graphics may be included, but do not count towards 3-page requirement
• Choose one expatriate to profile. It is highly recommended (but not required) that your expatriate hails from a primarily individualist country but resides in a primarily collectivist country OR vice versa
• The expatriate profiled should have a business and/or managerial role in the host country (i.e., not primarily a tourist, student, retired, etc.).
• Include some basic information on the background of the expatriate (name, age, occupation, family status if available, etc.).
• Include some basic information on the host country’s culture as well as the home country’s culture.
• Identify any cross-cultural communication issues that arose for this particular expatriate (examples: culture shock, reverse culture shock, business issues).
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.