Unit 6: Country Analysis – Cote d'Ivoire
Country analyses provide useful information for individuals, investors, and companies. Individuals conduct basic research when moving to a new country or when deciding on their next location of work or residence. Investors make informed investment decisions in the financial market based on the research. Companies with plans to set up subsidiaries, or enter new markets, base their business plans on such research. This application is an opportunity to conduct research on a SSA country.
See Assignments and Grading for more information about requirements and grading.
This is a group assignment. Use the CIA World fact book to conduct a country analysis of Cote d'Ivoire. Elect a project manager, who will submit the assignment on behalf of the group. Include all group members' names in the report.
Include the following components in your analysis.
1. Business Practices – Discuss the languages spoken in the country, the literacy rate, and the business language(s). Explain the working hours per days and the working days per week. Time zone and the exchange rate. Lunch time and breaks must be clearly explained.
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.