Compare hot sites and mobile sites.
Many organizations plan for disasters by arranging for an alternative site in which the organization can
continue operations if the main location is unable to function. These alternate locations can be in different
buildings, different cities, or even different states, which depend on the type of disaster being prepared
A hot site includes all the equipment and data necessary to take over business functions. A mobile site
can be set up in an outside space close to an impacted site.
Answer the following question(s):
1. In what type of situation would you choose a hot site rather than a mobile site? Explain your
2. In what type of situation would you choose a mobile site rather than a hot site? Explain your
Fully address the questions in this discussion; provide valid rationale for your choices.
§ Course textbook
§ Internet access
§ Format: Microsoft Word (or compatible)
§ Font: Arial, size 12, double-space
§ Citation Style: Follow your school’s preferred style guide
§ Length: 1/2–1 page
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.