Using Chapter 16 of your assigned text distinguish for your classmates the difference between a Primary and Secondary market?
Respond to these two answers with 100 words each wether you agree or not and why.
1. The process through which a market becomes a source of securities is known as the primary market. Securities are developed on the market for people to buy when they want to invest. The primary markets' main purpose is to allow the firm to provide long-term financing. The secondary market is defined as the location where the company's issued shares are exchanged among investors. Investors may simply purchase and sell shares without the firm interfering. In other words, the primary market is where securities are generated, while the secondary market is where investors exchange those securities.
2. A primary market is a place where securities are created and traded for the first time where as in secondary market the securities that have already been created are being traded, no new securities being traded for the first time are sold in the secondary market, this market is also known as the stock market for example if you want to buy shares of apple company you would be dealing in secondary market as the shares of this company already exist and you would be dealing with someone who already owns them, whereas if a company is offering share directly to raise some equity then it would be called a primary market.
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.