You will create an Industrial Marketing Report for a B2B brand of your choice that doesn’t serve B2C markets. The plan, that must be customer centered and based on an omnichannel approach, must include:
1. Brand analysis: write a SWOT analysis for the chosen brand in the selected country.
2. Target audience: define two industrial target audiences you are going to build a B2B marketing plan for and describe them in detail.
3. Objectives: define at least three objectives you want to achieve with this B2B marketing plan and write them in a SMART way.
4. Tactics: develop an integrated tactic for each of the seven elements of the B2B marketing mix and explain them in detail. This is the core of your paper.
5. KPIs: specify the marketing metrics you are going to use to measure the success of this B2B marketing plan with their respective goals. At least one KPI for each tactic.
6. Schedule: build a schedule for your campaign, including all main activities in the planning, creation, and communication processes.
• Font size 12
• Number of words Task 1.2: 500 – 600
• Number of words Task 1.3: 2.000 – 2.400
All referencing and citations require Harvard referencing style.
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.