Journal #5 HBSE/Theories
Always be sure to copy and paste questions into a Word.doc for easier tracking and grading.
After reading the two chapters assigned this week (in this Module), answer the following questions:
1) Based on the assigned readings, how would you describe ‘human behavior and the social environment’ in your own words? Give an example of how this definition applies to a case in your field practicum. (working in a mental health department)
2) Discuss reasons as to why different people react to the same type of stressful life events in different ways. Give an example of how you’ve seen this unfold personally or professionally. (Be sure to apply concepts from the readings or other courses.)
3) Based on the client case example of Darlene (Chapter 9), which category of theories do you most connect with? Why? How do you integrate these theories into your practice with clients? (Be specific.) (mental health and substance abuse clients)
4) Based on the case example, which category of theories is still confusing and/or unclear to you? Is their one specific theory within that category that is most confusing/unclear? Why? What are some ways you can seek clarification on your confusion/misunderstanding? (Be specific. Do not state, “Ask my supervisor, etc.” Show how you are proactive and motivated as a life-long learner.)
Final Journal Rubric
Final Journal Rubric
Criteria Ratings Pts
This criterion is linked to a Learning OutcomeEvidence of Critical Thinking Skills
Exhibits critical thinking abilities and provides specific examples on how he/she is applying these skills
This criterion is linked to a Learning OutcomeApplication of Text/Resources
Uses and applies content from texts and lectures to demonstrate understanding
This criterion is linked to a Learning OutcomeExhibits Self-Reflection and Creates Plans for Improving
Student identifies strengths, weaknesses, and identifies specific ways (a plan of action) on how to improve.
This criterion is linked to a Learning OutcomeMaintains Professional Tone in Writing
Student is using professional writing skills consistently and does not use slang or confusing language. Considers his/her audience as supervisors or colleagues.
This criterion is linked to a Learning OutcomeGrammar/Usage/Spelling/Punctuation
Student clearly proofreads and provides correct usage, sentence structure and other technical writing skills.
This criterion is linked to a Learning OutcomeEvidence of Preparation/Time Management
Appears student thought thoroughly and deliberately through each question. Student responds to all questions and thought through each answer. No vague or brief responses.
Total Points: 100
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.