The following questions are a review of the material we cover in this module and will prepare you for the midterm and final examinations. There is no need to take time retyping the questions, as your responses are the most important part; however, please do mark/number which questions you are answering.
Please read the instructions for assignments carefully and take time to review your work.
And perhaps most importantly, show all of your work and/or fully explain your answers. It is difficult to provide partial credit without this included. Remember, all work should be original and in your own words and/or sources properly cited.
Complete the following questions (show/explain all work):
1. When you set up an 802.11n (2.4GHz) wireless access point in your small business, your aggregate throughput is only about 6 Mbps to some workstations.
Explain which wireless propagation issue may exist for each workstation based on the following causes:
a. Large trees are between the wireless access point and the workstation.
b. The workstation is next to microwave ovens that are used in the business.
c. There is a concrete wall between the workstation and the wireless access point.
d. The workstation having issues is twice as far as the others which are working fine.
2. Describe multipath interface. Why is this the most serious WLAN frequency propagation problem for businesses?
3. You are the network engineer and have been asked to find the root cause for the recent slowdown of wireless network traffic. The slowdown occurred shortly after the new insurance company opened on the floor above and started using their network. What is the most likely issue and why?
4. As the network security administer, you are concerned the wireless network has been compromised even though all of the proper security standards and controls are in place and functioning within specification.
a. Describe what you should be looking for next and why?
b. What devices could be used?
c. Who be the likely hacker?
d. How can you tell the difference between the two types of potential compromises?
5. Referencing the book chapters, use the article Wi-Fi in plant environments: Convenience vs. risk. (Links to an external site.)Links to an external site. and other online sources to answer the following questions:
a. Describe the primary differences between WEP, WPA, and WPA2 protocols.
b. Describe how algorithms enhance the security of the above protocols.
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.