This Assessment requires submission of an 8- to 10-page leadership profile + APA references
For the first part of your leadership profile, you will describe how you can/will apply positive leadership skills in pursuit of social change, be it in your professional or personal life. Be sure to incorporate the following:
Developing a Diverse and Inclusive Environment
· Analyze the interdependency of diversity and inclusion.
· Examine what diversity and inclusion look like in the workplace, as well as the benefits of having/developing a diverse working environment.
· Summarize how you have worked/will work as a leader to promote diversity and inclusion in your work environment.
The Power of Networking
For the second part of your leadership profile, you will share your own “passion and purpose” story, similar to those from Passion and Purpose: Stories From the Best and Brightest Young Business Leaders. Considering your self-reflection, your personal and professional experience, and the other ideas related to leadership that you have explored in your studies so far, address the following:
· Create a narrative describing your passion and the purpose you see for yourself. Be sure to address the following questions as you construct your narrative:
o What is most important to you in life?
o What do you want the focus of your professional life to be?
o How do you plan to (or currently) incorporate social responsibility and ethical decision making into your life and work? (LO 2.2)
o What kind of positive difference do you want to make in the world?
· Analyze how obtaining your degree at Walden will better equip you to pursue your passion and fulfill your purpose. Be sure to address the following in your analysis:
o How do your passion and purpose align to Walden’s mission of positive social change?
How does Walden’s mission impact your experience as you study here—including the knowledge and skills you will take from this program and how that knowledge and those skills will shape your future and support you to make a positive difference?
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.