Criteria for answers:
1) Direct reference to the chapter's laws/regulations (Employment Laws, Case Law, Statutes)
2) Direct reference to the chapter's concepts (discrimination, ethics, social responsibility)
3) Quotes from the text.
4) Personal opinions based on an analysis of the above. 5) Each answer should be a paragraph (or a minimum of 5-7 sentences long)
1. Read this week's ethical dilemma. What would you do? (pg 205)
2. What’s the difference between job and career security?
3. Name and discuss some of the factors that influence training and development.
4. Discuss Covey’s concept of creating “a culture where every learner becomes a teacher and every teacher becomes a learner.”
5. Discuss some of the types of mentoring and coaching. Does your employer offer any of these alternatives?
6. Can job rotation be an effective form of training?
7. “Development is a choice” Discuss.
8. Do you have an effective new employee orientation at your organization? Explain.
What types of training does your employer offer? Are they effective?
9. Why is it important to evaluate trainings?
10. What is the difference between a career and a career path?
11. Describe and give examples of a couple of OD interventions. Which one do you think is most effective?
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.