Read the following articles or other related articles regarding the Oil-for-Food case and then answer the questions below:
Windrem, Bob, “Korean Arrested on Oil-for-Food Scandal Charges,” NBC News and News Services, January 6, 2006.
Lynch, Colum, “Former U.N. Oil-for-Food Chief Indicted,” The Washington Post, January 17, 2007.
Lynch, Colum, “Park Sentenced to 5 Years in U.N. Oil-for-Food Bribery Scandal,” The Washington Post, February 23, 2007.
Short Answer Questions
1.In what year was the oil-for-food program established?
2.How much money was devoted to the oil-for-food program?
3.How many persons associated with the oil-for-food program have been indicted?
4. When did the oil-for-food program end?
5.What event triggered the end of the oil-for-food program?
6.What was the name of the former U.N. Secretary General Boutros Boutros-Ghali’s brother-in-law who was indicted related to the oil-for-food scandal?
1.What made monitoring the oil-for-food program so difficult?
2. Why has winning convictions related to oil-for-food been so difficult?
3.Describe the moral concerns associated with diverting money supposedly used to humanitarian needs to the pockets of a few individuals?
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.