1. what a community of practice is. Why are they important and how can they impact the culture within an organization? Have you ever needed to research a technical issue and found yourself on a community web page where others have expressed a similar issue and receive responses from the community to aid in addressing the issue? What about professional organizations which publish how-to steps for technical concepts? Please provide examples in your response where such resources can be helpful to others in the IT community.
Response should be 300 words.
Information Technology and Organizational Learning Assignment:
Chapter 11 – Review the employment challenge in the digital era (as well as the entire chapter). Reflect on the various challenges are present in the digital era. Will things get better or more complicated as times goes on? Explain. What are some methods to assimilate new generations into the workforce to think about competitive advantage?
The above submission should be two pages in length (one page for each chapter) and adhere to APA formatting standards.**Remember the APA cover page and the references (if required) do not count towards the page length**Note the first assignment should be in one section and the second section should have the information from the Information Technology and Organizational Learning assignment. The paper requirements for the two pages applies to the second part of the assignment directly related to the Information Technology and Organizational Learning assignment.
Information Technology and Organizational Learning
Authors: Arthur M. Langer
Publisher: CRC Press
Publication Date: 2017-10-17
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.